HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422-B21
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 Overview
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 Specifications
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 5118 1P 64GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 800W RPS Performance Server
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double-wide GPU options.
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost-effective memory, and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controllers most suited to your environment and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to change business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with the silicon root of trust, security protection is built-in across the server life-cycle.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying the validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from 5 to 7 Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to 6 in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
- Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
- Supported on the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5118 2.3GHz P06422 B21 comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.