HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server
The HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server ProLiant DL380 delivers the latest in security, performance, and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s.
It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drives plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
What’s new on HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server
– Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
– HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
– HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
– Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
– Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
– The HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drives options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
– HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
– In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data, and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controllers most suited to your environment and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
– Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to change business needs.
– Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server Security Innovations
– Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
– Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
– Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
– Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server World-Class Performance
– HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS, and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
– The HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
– The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
– HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
– Services provided under Operational Services include Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services, and Multi-vendor coverage.
– HPE IT investment solutions help you transform into a digital business with IT economics that aligns with your business goals.
|HPE 826564-B21 Gen 10 Rack Mount Server Technical Specifications|
|Processor Name||Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3106 (8 core, 1.7 GHz, 11 MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||11 MB L3|
|Processor core available||8, per processor|
|Processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||16 GB (1x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional via Universal Media Bay|
|Network controller||1 HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter, 4-ports per controller FlexibleLOM optional|
|Storage controller||1 HPE Smart Array S100i|
|Expansion slots||3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||4 single rotor fans included|
|Power supply type||1 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply|
|Graphics||Choice of up to 3 double wide GPGPUs, or 5 single wide GPGPUs|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional)|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm|
|Technical Specifications Series|
|Maximum memory||1.5 TB, memory supported differs by processor selection|