Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 (8M Cache, 3.30 GHz) with 16GB (2 X 8GB) RAM and 1TB SATA
Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server Features
The Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server, by storing and sharing information, helps you improve access to information, simplify processes, and get more done in less time.
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images, and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images, and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives, and external hard drives.
The Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations, and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage, or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduces expenses by loading your data onto the Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space, and copies of software.
Secure and manageable
With or without an IT staff, the Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
- Backup and restore: Easily implement automatic data backup with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.
Control your destiny
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server can help you:
- Easily attach additional devices with up to 10 external USB ( six USB 3.0) ports
- Expand flexibly with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of a powerful Intel® multi-core processor
- Support large memory capacity with up to four DDR4 DIMMs to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
|Item Height||36 Centimeters|
|Item Width||43.5 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 43.5 x 36 cm|
|Batteries:||1 CR123A battery required.|
|Item model number||642XY|
|Processor Speed||3.30 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||3 Watt Hours|
|Lithium battery Weight||0.85 Grams|
|Number of Lithium-Ion Cells||2|
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells||4|