Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server
Powerful 1-socket, mini-tower first server for small office/home office and SMB to consolidate data and drive applications faster.
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR41.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC82.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.3
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasing
Acquiring the latest IT solutions shouldn’t be as complicated as running your business. With Dell Financial Services you can finance and purchase in the same place55. It’s quick, it’s easy and most important, it lets you keep the “flow” in your cash flow.
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Processor
- 1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware vSphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Chipset
- Intel C236
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Memory6
- Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Storage
- 3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
3.5” 7.2K SATA entry drives
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Management
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Slots
- 4 slots:
1 x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Chassis
- Mini tower
Dell PowerEdge T130 Tower Server Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 14.17 in / 36.0 cm
Width: 6.89 in / 17.5 cm
Depth: 17.12 in / 43.5 cm