Adopting embedded Linux operating system, Hikvision DS-MP7504 series dedicated Mobile DVR (Digital Video Recorder) provides powerful monitoring functionalities, including audio and video encoding & decoding, 3G & Wi-Fi wireless network transmission, satellite positioning service, secure data storage.
It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system. Owing to the features of high stability, easy-to-carry and low power consumption, the DS-MP7504 series Mobile DVR is widely applied to the surveillance projects of public transportation, school bus, etc.
Get the Hikvision DS-MP7504/GW/WI Recorder at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies
Analog video input 4-ch; Aviation plug (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω)
Audio input 4-ch; Aviation plug (linear level, 1kΩ)
VGA: 1-ch; 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
CVBS: 1-ch aviation plug (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω) and 1-ch RS-422; PAL: 704 × 576, NTSC: 704 × 480
Audio output 1-ch; aviation plug (linear level,600 Ω)
Video compression: H.264
Encoding resolution: Main stream: 720p/WD1/4CIF/CIF, Sub-Stream: CIF/QCIF
Frame rate: PAL: 1 to 25fps; NTSC: 1 to 30fps
Audio compression: G.711
Stream type: Video, Video & Audio
Dual stream: Supported
Type: 2 ×2.5-inch hard disk (HDD/SSD)
Capacity: Up to 1T for each
3G Dialing: Not supported 1 external antenna; WCDMA module
Wi-Fi: Not supported 802.11 b/g/n supported, 2.4GHz
GNSS: 1 positioning antenna; GPS (Global Positioning System) and BDS (BeiDou Navigation Satellite System) are selectable
Two-way audio: G.722
Sensor-in: 4 high/low level signal inputs
Alarm input: 3-ch high/low level signal input
Alarm output: 2-ch relay signal output
Network interface: 1 ×10M/100M self-adaptive RJ45 Ethernet interface
Serial interface: 2 × RS-232, 1 × RS-422
USB port: 1 ×standard USB 2.0 in front panel; 1 ×aviation plug USB 2.0 in in rear panel
SIM card: 1 SIM/UIM card slots
Operating system: Linux
Operating method: Mouse, IR remote control, and Web control
Power supply: Input: 8 to 36 VDC; Output: 12 VDC/1 A, 5 VDC/1 A
Consumption: ≤ 20 W
Working temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC (-13ºF to 158ºF)
Working humidity: 10% to 90%
Dimensions (W×D×H): 202 ×85.5 ×253 (7.95 ×3.37 ×9.96″)
Weight (without HDDs/SSDs): Approx. 3 kg (6.61 lb)
- 4 -ch 720P HD TVI recording
- 2piece 2.5” HDDs / SSD,1 SD/SDHC
- Built-in G-sensor
- 3rd G patent HDD shock absorption case
- 3G dialing function supported
- The Wi-Fi function supported
- User-friendly GUI providing easy and flexible operations.
- Pluggable 3G module and Wi-Fi module providing flexible data transmission solutions.
- Supports connecting high-definition TVI camera.
- 4 analog channels of audio & video inputs connectable; each channel supports up to 720p resolution with H.264 encoding technology.
- Two HDD/SSD hard disks with 1T capacity can be plugged for data storage.
- Information collection interfaces collecting driving information such as left/right turn, braking, backing up, etc.
- Specialized aviation connectors ensuring signal stability.
- Ignition start, delay (0 to 6h) shutdown and 24-hour scheduled startup/shutdown.
- Wide-range power input (+8 VDC to +36 VDC).
- Power-off protection avoiding key data from loss.
- Tensile aluminum chassis with no fan design well adaptable to working environment.
- Software-based firewall supported.
- Pluggable GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module precisely positioning the vehicle via the satellite and recording the location information in the stream