Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes. Scale with 17% more storage capacity. Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
Connect and manage your growing business
The Dell PowerEdge T340 Tower Server enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Grow without limits
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.*
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
|1.||Power button||2.||Information tag|
|3.||System health and system ID indicator||4.||USB 3.0 port|
|5.||iDRAC direct micro USB port||6.||Optical drive (optional)|
|1.||Power supply unit (PSU 1)||2.||Power supply unit (PSU 2)|
|3.||USB 2.0 port (4)||4.||System Identification button|
|5.||USB 3.0 port (2)||6.||iDRAC dedicated NIC port|
|7.||VGA port||8.||Serial port|
|9.||NIC port (Gb 1)||10.||NIC port (Gb 2)|
|11.||PCIe expansion card slots (4)|
|1.||Optical drive or tape drive||2.||Power interposer board|
|3.||PCIe Expansion card latch (4)||4.||PCIe Expansion card slot (4)|
|7.||Memory module socket (4)||8.||Processor and heat sink|
|9.||System board||10.||Drive backplane|
PowerEdge T340 Tower Server SPECIFICATIONS
GeneralType:ServerProduct Form Factor:TowerProcessors / ChipsetProcessor:• Intel® Xeon® processor E-2100 and E-2200 product family
• Intel® Core™ i3
• Intel® Pentium®
• Intel® CeleronChipset Type:Intel C246 ChipsetCache MemoryCache:• 2.0 MB per core
• 8 MB or 12 MBMemory:DIMM types:DDR4 DIMMsMax Frequency:2600MT/sDIMM Slots:4Min/Max RAM:8GB/64GBHard Drive:Hard Drive:• 2.5-inch SATA 7.2K HDDs
• 2.5-inch Near Line SAS 7.2K HDDs
• 2.5-inch SAS 10K HDDs
• 2.5-inch SAS 15K HDDs
• 3.5-inch Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
• 3.5-inch Near Line SAS 7.2K HDDs
• 2.5-inch SATA SSDs
• 2.5-inch SAS SSDsStorage Controller:Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem:2x M.2 240GB (RAID 1 or No RAID), 1x M.2 240GB (No RAID only)
RAID:SW and HW RAID, Internal PERC and Add-in Card options: S140, H330+, H730P+Dimensions And WeightWidth:218 mmDepth:603 mmHeight:430.3 mmWeight:26 kgGraphics ControllerGraphics Processor:Integrated Matrox G200 with iDRAC9I/O & PortsNetwork option:2 x 1GbE LOMPCIe:• One x8 slot (with x16 Connector)
• Two x4 slot(with x8 connector)
• One x1 slotUSB:USB 3.0PowerPower supply: Hot-Plug-Redundant 495W PSUs or Single Cabled 350W PSU