Get the Dell PowerEdge R440 (PER440M3) 2020 at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies
Dell PowerEdge R440 Rack Server
Performance in a density-optimized 1U, 2-socket rack server
Experience an outstanding balance of performance and density for scale-out computing. The Dell PowerEdge R440 brings you value in a small form factor. Benefit from platform flexibility and maximize performance with dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 16 DIMMs, and scalable storage that lets you mix SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help the Dell PowerEdge R440 to deliver maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Web tech
- Scale-out infrastructure
Deliver performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC are designed to scale easily and use technologies that maximize application performance. The Dell PowerEdge R440 rack server provides choice and flexibility that lets you optimize performance and density.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors that deliver a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of processors.*
- Gain storage flexibility with up to 10 x 2.5″ SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSDs, or 4 x 3.5″ disks.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.*
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erases of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
# External 3.5″ Bays: 4
Server, riser config 1, power supply, documentation
EPEAT Compliant: YesEPEAT Level: EPEAT Bronze
Chassis Form Factor: 1U RackmountColor: Black
Cache Memory (installed): 11 MBRAM (installed): 16 GBRAM (max): 512 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
16GB (1x16GB) 2666MHz* ECC DDR4 SDRAM, upgradeable to 512GB.
There are sixteen DIMM slots. One slot is occupied by a removable 16GB module; the other slots are open.
*Memory will operate at 2133MHz due to processor limitations.
Both RDIMMs and LRDIMMs are supported but cannot be intermixed.
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only.
Video memory: graphics card(s) sold seperately.
There is no operating system pre-installed.
Supported operating systems include:
Canonical Ubuntu LTS
Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
OS Provided: No Operating System Installed
CD/DVD Type: No Optical Drive
Riser config 1; FH/HLExpansion bays:
(4) 3.5″ hot-plug baysI/O:
(1) USB 2.0
(1) USB 3.0
(1) dedicated iDRAC Direct USB
(2) USB 3.0
(1) dedicated iDRAC network port
(1) Power inSupported Internal storage controllers:
PERC H330, H730p, H740p, HBA330, Software RAID (SWRAID) S140
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB, 240 GB
External PERC (RAID): H840
External HBAs (non-RAID): 12 Gbps SAS HBANetwork controller support:
Network daughter card options
2xGbE LOM (optional) OCP 2x10GbE SFP+ or BaseT or 2xGbERiser option support:
Riser options also available include 2xHH/HL or 1xFH/HL
# Power Supplies Installed: 2# Power Supplies Supported: 2Power Provided: 1100.00 watt(s)
(2) 550W redundant power supplies
(6) hot-plug fans for N+1 redundancy
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 2Data Bus Speed: 2133 MHzNumber of Cores: 8-coreProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: 3106Processor Speed: 1.7 GHzProcessor Type: Xeon BronzeProcessor Upgradability: Upgradable
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Compliant Standards: EPEAT Bronze
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TBHard Drive Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/sHard Drive Type: HDD, RemovableSpindle Speed: 7200 rpmStorage Controller Type: SATA
Video Card: No Graphics ControllerVideo RAM (installed): 16 MB