Sophos XG 115 Firewall provides comprehensive next-generation firewall protection that exposes hidden risks, blocks unknown threats, and automatically responds to incidents.
Get the Sophos XG 115 Firewall at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies
Exposes hidden risks
Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into top risk users, unknown apps, advanced threats, suspicious payloads, and much more. You also get rich on-box reporting included at no extra charge and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls.
Blocks unknown threats
Sophos XG 115 Firewall provides all the latest advanced technology you need to protect your network from ransomware and advanced threats including top-rated IPS, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud Sandboxing, Dual AV, Web and App Control, Email Protection, and a full-featured Web Application Firewall. And it’s easy to set up and manage.
Automatically responds to incidents
Sophos XG 115 Firewall is the only network security solution that is able to fully identify the source of an infection on your network and automatically limit access to other network resources in response. This is made possible with our unique Sophos Security Heartbeat™ that shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall.
Potent, powerful… fast
We’ve engineered XG Firewall to deliver outstanding performance and security efficiency for the best return on your investment. Our appliances are built using Intel multi-core technology, solid-state drives, and accelerated in-memory content scanning. In addition, Sophos FastPath packet optimization technology ensures you’ll always get maximum throughput.
Simply manage multiple firewalls
Sophos Central is the ultimate cloud-management platform – for all your Sophos products. It makes day-to-day setup, monitoring, and management of your XG Firewall easy. It also provides helpful features such as alerting, backup management, one-click firmware updates and rapid provisioning of new firewalls. Optionally, Sophos Firewall Manager (SFM) provides powerful multi-device management tools for easy provisioning of consistent policies across your entire estate. And if you also want to consolidate reporting across multiple XG, SG, and Cyberoam appliances you can easily do that with Sophos iView.
Security features you can’t get anywhere else
Sophos XG 115 Firewall includes a number of innovations that not only make your job a lot easier, but also ensure your network is more secure.
An industry first, Synchronized Security links your endpoints and your firewall to enable unique insights and coordination. Security Heartbeat™ relays Endpoint health status and enables your firewall to immediately identify and respond to a compromised system on your network. The firewall can isolate systems until they can be investigated and cleaned up. Another Synchronized Security feature, Synchronized App Control, also enables the firewall to query the endpoint to determine the source of unknown traffic on the network.
Unified Firewall Rules
User identity takes enforcement to a whole new layer with our identity-based policy technology enabling user level controls over applications, bandwidth, and other network resources regardless of IP-address, location, network, or device. It literally takes firewall policy to a whole new layer.
A Firewall That Thinks Like You
Pre-defined policy templates let you protect common applications like Microsoft Exchange or SharePoint quickly and easily. Simply select them from a list, provide some basic information and the template takes care of the rest. It sets all the inbound/outbound firewall rules and security settings for you automatically – displaying the final policy in a statement in plain English.
Insights into Top Risk Users
The Sophos XG 115 User Threat Quotient (UTQ) indicator is a unique feature that provides actionable intelligence on user behavior. Our firewall correlates each user’s surfing habits and activity with advanced threat triggers and history to identify users with risk-prone behavior.
Flexible deployment, no compromise
Unlike our competitors, whether you choose hardware, software, virtual or Microsoft Azure, we don’t make you compromise – every feature is available on every model and form-factor.
- If your existing XG appliance does not have an active subscription or license, you will need to purchase a new license.
- If you currently have an active subscription with an existing SG appliance, you can renew that subscription license by purchasing the renewal.
- AP warranty is not included for the XG Wireless Subscriptions and will need to be purchased separately
- TotalProtect includes Appliance and FullGuard subscription (Network Protection, Web Protection, Email Protection, Webserver Protection, and Enhanced Support). TotalProtect Plus additionally includes Sandstorm.
- EnterpriseProtect includes Appliance and EnterpriseGuard subscription (Network Protection, Web Protection, and Enhanced Support). EnterpriseProtect Plus additionally includes Sandstorm.
- FullGuard Subscription Includes Network Protection, Web Protection, Email Protection, Webserver Protection, and Enhanced Support. FullGuard Plus additionally includes Sandstorm.
- EnterpriseGuard Subscription Includes Network Protection, Web Protection, and Enhanced Support. EnterpriseGuard Plus additionally includes Sandstorm.
- Security Heartbeat functionality is available when XG Firewall Network Protection, EnterpriseGuard or FullGuard subscription is used in conjunction with Central Endpoint Advanced, Cloud Enduser Protection and Intercept X licenses.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- sophos xg sizing guide,sophos xg 230 price,sophos xg 135 price,sophos firewall price,sophos xg 115 price,sophos xg 106 price,sophos xg 125 price,sophos xg 310 price,sophos xg hardware specs,sophos sg datasheet,sophos xg 135 user limit,sophos xg datasheet pdf,sophos xg license,sophos xg 135 manual