Get the RD-5G34 – Ubiquiti RocketDish 4.9-5GHz 34dBi Dual-Pol Parabolic Antenna at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies
Ubiquiti Networks RD-5G34 is a RocketDish operating between 4.9 and 5GHz, with a 34dBi gain. This parabolic dish antenna is designed to work with the Rocket M5.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb@100mph
• Box Size: 44 x 44 x 10″
• Box Weight: 53lbs
• Antenna Dish
• RP-SMA to RP-SMA weatherproof jumper cable to connect to RocketM5
• Pole/Tower mounting hardware
For protection against excessive wind-loading and freeze of the feedhorn, may we suggest a radome cover by Ubiquiti. While the radome cover is suggested for milder climates and elevations, it is h5ly recommended for winter climates (i.e. Midwestern and Northern states, all of Canada) and windy conditions (most of coastal locations, high elevations).