Get the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4100-24G-POE+ Switch 24 Port Gigabit GSM7224P-100NES at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies.
Does equipment on your network require the wattage of 802.at Power-over-Ethernet+ support for full functionality? If so, the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4100-24G-POE+ switch will bring the speed and power your network needs to function at maximum capability.
All twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet port are ready for PoE+ at a total wattage of up to 720W with an EPS. When combined with an additional four SFP gigabit optical ports, you have a low-budget switch that can power big-business network tools.
If your office is looking to deploy a converged network, or unified communications, a NETGEAR M4100-24G-POE+ makes a strong argument for itself, with:
- Twenty-Four 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Ports
- Four SFP+ Gigabit Ports (shared)
- 802.at PoE+ at 380w standard
- Command-Line or GUI Options
- Redundant Power Supply, with EPS option
- Layer 2+ Static Routing
- 1U / Standalone Size
- Three-Year Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
Is a NETGEAR ProSAFE M4100-24G-POE+ the right switch for your needs? Contact Hummingbird Networks for pricing and options!
NETGEAR M4100 Series
As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series offers ideal, advanced features for a secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments.
- High availability and PoE/PoE+ full power capability
- Industry standard management
- Industry leading warranty
- Layer 2+ with static routing
- Engineered for convergence
- High-value performance and IPv6 ready
- Layer 3 hardware with L2+ software affordability
- Built upon L3 hardware platform while Layer 2+ software package allows for better budget optimization
- Uses latest generation silicon low-power 40-nanometer technology
- L2 and L3 switching features (access control list, classification, filtering, IPv4 routing) are performed in hardware at interface line rate for voice, video, and data convergence
- Layer 2+ software package provides straight forward IP static routing capabilities for physical interfaces, VLANs and subnets
- 16K MAC address table, 1K concurrent VLANs and 64 static routes for SMB and small enterprise access layers
- Increased packet buffering with up to 12 Mb dynamically shared accross all interfaces for most intensive applications
- Low latency at all network speeds
- Jumbo frames support of up to 9Kb accelerating storage performance for backup and cloud applications
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides up to 15.4W per port
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) provides up to 30W per port
- Desktop versions can be powered by upstream PoE+ switch
- M4100-D12G-POE+ can even redistribute PoE power from the upstream PoE+ switch to VoIP phones or other devices in meeting rooms, retail sales floors or other challenging environments without outlet
- Both IEEE 802.3at Layer 2 LLDP method and 802.3at 2-event classification methods are supported for compatibility with all PoE+ PD devices
- Automatic MDIX and Auto-negotiation on all ports select the right transmission modes (half or full duplex) as well as data transmission for crossover or straight-through cables dynamically for the admin
- 100Mbps backward compatiblity on all SFP ports
- IPv6 support with multicasting (MLD for IPv6 filtering), ACLs and QoS
Ease of Use
- Fully functional Web console (GUI) for IT admins who prefer an easy to use graphical interface
- Placement outside the wiring closet (conference rooms, offices, class rooms, sales floor in retail stores, etc)
- For secure deployment in open areas , desktop versions come with a Wall Mount Kit with four brackets
- Select desktop versions also come with a set of strong magnets for mounting on any metal surface
- Automatic configuration with DHCP and BootP Auto Install
- Both the Switch Serial Number and Switch primary MAC address are reported by a simple “show” command in the CLI
- Automatic Voice over IP prioritization with Auto-VoIP
- An associated Voice VLAN can be easily configured with Auto-VoIP for further traffic isolation
- When deployed IP phones are LLDP-MED compliant, the Voice VLAN will use LLDP-MED to pass on the VLAN ID, 802.1P priority and DSCP values to the IP phones, accelerating convergent deployments
- DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation
- Dual firmware image and configuration file for updates with minimum service interruption
- Traffic control MAC Filter and Port Security
- DHCP Snooping monitors DHCP traffic between DHCP clients and DHCP servers to filter harmful DHCP message and prevent DHCP spoofing attacks
- IP source guard and Dynamic ARP Inspection for malicious users traffic elimination
- Layer 2 / Layer 3-v4 / Layer 3-v6 / Layer 4 Access Control Lists (ACLs) can be binded to ports, Layer 2 interfaces, VLANs and LAGs (Link Aggregation Groups or Port channel) for fast unauthorized data prevention and right granularity
- Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU) Guard allows the network administrator to enforce the Spanning Tree (STP) domain borders and keep the active topology consistent and predictable – unauthorized devices or switches behind the edge ports that have BPDU enabled will not be able to influence the overall STP topology by creating loops
- Spanning Tree Root Guard (STRG) enforces the Layer 2 network topology by preventing rogue root bridges potential issues when for instance, unauthorized or unexpected new equipment in the network may accidentally become a root bridge for a given VLAN
- Dynamic 802.1x VLAN assignment mode, including Dynamic VLAN creation mode and Guest VLAN / Unauthenticated VLAN are supported for rigorous user and equipment RADIUS policy server enforcement
- 802.1x MAC Address Authentication Bypass (MAB)
- Double VLANs (DVLAN – QinQ) pass traffic from one customer domain to another through the “metro core” in a multi-tenancy environment
- Private VLANs (with Primary VLAN, Isolated VLAN, Community VLAN, Promiscuous port, Host port, Trunks) provide Layer 2 isolation between ports that share the same broadcast domain
- Secure Shell (SSH) and SNMPv3 (with or without MD5 or SHA authentication) ensure SNMP and Telnet sessions are secured
- TACACS+ and RADIUS enhanced administrator management provides strict “Login” and “Enable” authentication enforcement for the switch configuration and authentication based on user domain in addition to user ID and password
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via chat.