- HP’s extensive range of notebook PCs enable increased productivity and efficiency, by providing the perfect combination of built-in mobility features to match the particular needs of individuals from businesses large and small.
- Offering flexibility and wireless connectivity in the office and on the road.
- Improve learning outcomes, save teachers time, and engage students with our thinnest rugged convertible, the versatile and manageable HP ProBook x360 11 G4 Education Edition.
- School-ready and adaptable to every style of learning
- Improve learning outcomes, save teachers time, and engage students with our thinnest rugged convertible, the versatile, manageable HP ProBook x360 11 G4 Education Edition. It has integrated security and is driven by 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and enhanced with a 3D Mixed Reality Viewer.
Get the HP K12 PBx36011G4 at the best price in Kenya from Wodex Technologies
- Empower students with a device that’s thinner than its predecessor yet still survives everyday bumps with molded rubber trim, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, and a pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
- Give students the freedom to choose how they learn with a device with a 360° hinge they can flip and fold into notebook, stand, tent, and tablet modes.
- Maximize your investment with a serviceable design and integrated HP manageability and security software tools.
- Enable students to work on multiple applications simultaneously without being slowed down with the impressive productivity and graphics performance of the latest 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Empower students with a device that’s thinner than its predecessor yet still survives everyday bumps with shock-absorbing molded rubber trim, a reinforced power port, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, and a pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
- Maximize your investment with a serviceable design and integrated software like HP Manageability Integration Kit to manage systems across the OS, HP BIOSphere Gen4 for automatic BIOS updates, and embedded TPM to help protect sensitive data.
- Enable students to work on multiple applications, run simulations, and edit videos simultaneously without being slowed down with the impressive productivity and graphics performance of the latest 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Give students the freedom to choose how they learn. A 360° hinge allows the device to flip and fold into notebook, stand, tent, and tablet modes, optional dual cameras capture and share in all of them, and an optional pen enhances screen inputs.
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C™ (Data transfer, power delivery); 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 HDMI 2.0a; 1 AC power|
|Ports note||Cables are not included.|
|Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, non-vPro™|
|Wireless Note||Compatible with Miracast-certified devices.|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital media reader|
|Expansion slots note||Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.|
|Display||11.6″ diagonal HD SVA eDP LED-backlit touch screen, 220 cd/m², 67% sRGB (1366 x 768)|
|Display size (diagonal)||11.6″|
|Image legal disclaimer||Product image may differ from actual product|
|Trademark information||Intel, Pentium and Celeron are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. SDXC is a registered trademark o…|
|Processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ m3-8100Y with Intel® HD Graphics 615|
|Processor family||Intel® Core™ M processor|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.; Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Memory and storage||8 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 1866 MT/s.|
|Memory||8 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Internal Storage||128 GB M.2 SSD|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||30 x 20.59 x 1.99 cm|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP BIOSphere Gen4; HP Client Security Gen3; HP Device Access Manager; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Password Manager; HP Secure Erase; HP Security Manager; Power-on authentication; Preboot authentication; TP…|
|Battery life note||Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.|
|Power||HP Smart 45 W External AC power adapter|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 3-cell, 48 Wh Li-ion prismatic|
|Services (Care Pack)||This HP services offers notebook users on the go prompt, reliable coverage in major geographies of the world, for 3 years. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight will vary by configuration.|
|Weight note (imperial)||Weight will vary by configuration.|
|Weight||Starting at 1.44 kg (touch)|
|Camera||5 MP camera (world-facing)|
|Keyboard||Full-size, spill and pick resistant keyboard|
|Audio features||HD audio, dual speakers|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2; Ivanti Management Suite|
|Legal tagline||HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.|
|MDA key selling point||Windows 10 or other operating systems available|
|Environmental||Low halogen; TCO 5.0 Certified; ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Graphics||Integrated; Intel UHD|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® UHD Graphics 615|
|Datasheet publication number||4AA7-3637EEAP|
|Product long name specifications||HP 3-year Travel Next Business Day Low End Notebook Only Hardware Support|
|Code name||Balos 2.0|
|Facet Form factor||Convertible|
|Facet Weight, metric||1.35|
|Facet Weight, imperial||2.97|
|Facet Processor type||Intel Core m3|
|Facet Product type||Laptops|
|Facet Sub brand||ProBook|
|Facet Memory standard (MB)||8|
|Facet Capacity (GB)||128|
|Facet Usage||Everyday computing|
|Facet Screen size (imperial)||11.6|
|Facet Maximum resolution||1366 x 768|
|Facet Features||Bluetooth; Solid State Drive (SSD); Touchscreen|