HP 290 G2 MT i5 4GB 1TB DOS 18.5-inch Monitor Desktop Computer
HP 290 G2 Features
READY FOR WORK
The HP 290 G2 MT provides a powerful PC with the features you rely onto accomplish your everyday tasks.
The scalable and functional design of the HP 290 G2 MT makes it easy to set up and use.
POWERED UP PROCESSING
Help optimize performance with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor , optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphic support , up to 16GB DDR4 memory , PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 slots for future growth and support for optional PCIe NVME storage.
HELP KEEP-DATA SAFE
Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM and a security lock slot.
LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY
Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business. [a]
Get fast and easy connections with optional Gigabit LAN and WLAN featuring 802.11ac protocol and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity. [e]
Support two independent displays with VGA and HDMI connectivity and plug in up to 8 compatible USB devices and utilize an optional serial port. [d]
PC MANAGEMENT MADE MORE MANAGEABLE
Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
CLEAN SOFTWARE IMAGE
With the clean, professional software image on the HP 290 G2 MT, you will be productive in no time!
HP 290 G2 Technical details
|HP 290 G2 SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|HP 290 G2 DRIVES|
|Internal Storage||500 GB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5″ HDD
One 3.5″ (2.5″) HDD
|HP 290 G2 GRAPHIC SUBSYSTEM|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® UHD Graphics 630|
|HP 290 G2 CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 3-in-1 SD card reader
1 headphone/microphone combo
2 SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps signaling rate
|I/O Port location||Rear|
1 power connector
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
4 USB 2.0
|I/O Port location||Internal|
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100/1000M GbE|
|Expansion slots||1 PCIe
1 PCIe x1
1 PCIe x16
1 SD media reader
|Expansion slots note||1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2242/2280 slot for storage.|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|External I/O ports footnote number||[22,25]|
|External I/O ports footnote number|||
|Expansion slots footnote number||[9,10,24]|
HP 290 G2 Reviews
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature. Wireless access point ad internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Optical drives are optional or add on features. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives.
-  Keyboards and mice are optional or add-on features.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Card sold separately.
-  1 full-height PCI: Optional on separated PCA.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Integrated Intel Wi-Di software is available on select models only and requires separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard VGA, HDMI cable, also sold separately.
-  Full availability of 4 GB or more of memory requires a 64-bit operating system. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, the amount of usable memory is dependent upon your configuration, so that above 3 GB all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system’s configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  All power supplies are not available in every region.
-  McAfee LiveSafe™: 1 year subscription.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7, In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® 8th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Security cable lock supported (sold separately).
-  TPM 2.0 support (either dTPM or fTPM): TPM feature will not be supported on machine pre-configured with FreeDOS. In same cases, machines pre-configured with Windows OS might ship with TPM turned off.
-  HDMI Port: port will be covered up when discrete graphic card is configured on shipped machine. VGA Port: port will be covered up when discrete graphic card is configured on shipped machine.
-  PS/2 Port: optional on same separated PCA with serial port available as well. Parallel Port: optional via PCIe x1 slot.
-  1 PCIe for selected configurations only.
-  1 serial for selected configurations only.
-  Intel® Core™ i5-9400 is only available on select models.
-  4 serial port: optional via PCIe slot, and only available on select models.
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future “virtual appliances” applications for Intel vPro technology is dependant on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future “virtual appliances” is yet to be determined.
-  1 4x Serial: for specific region only.
-  1 full-height PCI: Available for selected sku.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated): Available for specific region.