Eaton 5E 2000VA
|Topology||Line Interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation|
|Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)||330 x 180 x 133|
|Input Voltage Range||170-280V|
|Nominal Voltage||230 V|
Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Actual runtime may vary from +/- 15% around these typical values
Hover over graph for detailed runtime values
|Battery Management||Permanent battery recharge, cold start|
|Communication Ports||1 USB port|
|Power Management Software||Eaton UPS Companion software|
|Environmental & Standards|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°|
|Performance – Safety – EMC||IEC/EN 62040-2|
|Safety markings||IEC/EN 62040-1|
|Approvals||CE, CB report (TUV)|
|Data Line Protection||Internet/Tel/Fax|
Due to continuing product improvement programs, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Eaton 5E 2000VA /1200W 3 x Outlets Line Interactive UPS
TheEaton 5E 2000VA line interactive uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides affordable power protection for your personal computer and peripherals. Valuable features such as local country power receptacles, the compact size are ideal for limited office and home working spaces.
• The Eaton 5E 2000VA UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
• Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience dedicated to developing reliable power quality equipment
• Rely on batteries anytime: 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when the UPS is turned off but mains is present). 5E can start without mains (Cold-start).
• 5E’s compact form factor allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
• The 5E features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). 5E is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• 650 & 850VA models have no fan so are perfect for deployment at an operator’s workstation, where fan noise can be an issue.
• ANZ general purpose outlets are features on all models, no need for conversion cables.
Ideal for Protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Point-of-sale equipment
• Topology: Line Interactive with Automatic Voltage Regulation
• Configuration: Tower
• Rating (VA/Watts): 2000VA/1200W
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Input Voltage Range: 170- 280V
• Nominal Voltage: 230 VAC
• Operating Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
• Voltages: 230V
• Output Receptacles: 3 x Aust. 10A
• On Battery: Voltage Regulation +/-10%
• Output Frequency: +/-1 Hz in battery mode
• Transfer Time: 4-8ms typical, 10ms max.
• Battery Type: (2)12V 9Ah
• Recharge Time: 6 hours to 90% after complete discharge
• LEDs: AC Mode: Green LED lighting, Battery Mode: Green LED Flashing
• Audible Alarms: Five audible alarms for Backup Mode, Low Battery, Overload, Battery replace & Fault
• Communication Ports: USB port
• Audible Noise: Less than 45dB
• Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
• Altitude: Maximum operating altitude must not exceed 2000m
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 180mm x 133mm x 330mm
• Weight: 10.5kg